- Document what each committees function is and create a ‘job description’ that can be used in the future to attract new committee members.
- Review, Adjust, and Document the process that committees operate under.
- Document the rights, roles and responsibilities for each committee.
- Review all existing contracts to better understand our current commitments and to determine where we can maximize effectiveness and/or reduce costs.
- Review existing financials for the POA to determine how we can implement cost savings to reduce association fees or return better services in lieu of lowering fees.
- Review, Adjust, and Document in a clear and concise manner start to finish how the enforcement process works (workflow)
- Determine and Document Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) or benchmarks that we can help to determine how effective Rory is with his job, to critique and provide feedback on his work based on pre-established benchmarks
- Review, Adjust, and Document in a clear and concise manner, start to finish how the violation process flows including appeals and violation letter verbiage.
- Review and Ensure violations match Covenants, Design Review Manual, and Rules and Regulations and get feedback from community on their expectations.
- Review current communication plan: Monthly e-mail, Islander communication, etc. to determine effectiveness and ensure we are reaching all homeowners
- Are there other means of communication that would be successful?
- Would it help to have a communication committee?
- How do we improve our communication and working relationship with the CDD?